We are all doomed! Afterlife is a massive, action-packed adventure starring daring hero Rickard Bronson, the one man who can save the world from the forces of Hell.
By flying his hot air balloon into the afterlife to battle all manner of fearsome monsters and recover the ten stolen Cruciforms, the keys to the gates which separate the real world from the Thirteen Realms of Hell!
Afterlife features more than a hundred levels, including secret levels and training missions, scores of hellish critters for you to blast with your incendiary bombs and Deadly Hunting Umbrella, bosses, unlockable hidden features and extra balloons with unique abilities, a variety of addictive levels, from bloody open combat arenas to dastardly mazes and traps, and all in all, potentially over 100 hours of solid gameplay (and that's if you're good!).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Restructured code dealing with umbrella jumping to produce a smoother and more accurate effect.
· Added the option to restart an Act on failure or from the pause menu.
· The game now automatically associates itself with replays and custom act files (needs to be "run as administrator" to work in Windows Vista).
· Improved ability to bounce the DHU using a balloon impact while submerged.
· Capped the maximum mana score.
· Miscellaneous code improvements.