Aeron is a combat flight simulator that focuses strongly on air combat maneuvering, artificial intelligence, and flight dynamics. Aeron minimizes focus on aspects such as intensive graphics, complex avionics, story/campaigns, and setting. Do you have what it takes to take out all the enemy forces?
Here are some key features of "Aeron":
Realistic flight dynamics:
· The flight dynamics strongly depend on graphing, to ensure the general performance factors of the aircraft match their real life counterparts.
· No avionics to worry about...focus is straight on maneuvering. Playable with keyboard.
Advanced Artificial Intelligence:
· Lots of time and effort put into the A.I. to make sure it will make a good opponent!
LAN/Network support for up to 32 clients:
· Connect up with your friends and engage bandits in massive furballs, up to 4 teams.
Full Tacview ACMI Recording support:
· Review your moves and grooves after you finish your moving and grooving. Exports to Tacview format ACMI. (Requires Tacview to play those recordings.)
Low System Requirements:
· Built on solid C++ code, using the well-known OpenGL graphics library. Combine that with simple non-intensive abstract graphics, and you got something that runs on a dump.
· Plug in your favourite flight stick or even gamepad.
Seven flyable real-world jets:
· Fly your favourite modern jet! Raptors, Fulcrums, Vipers and more!
· OS: Windows XP/Vista/7