A Hint of a Tint
Explore dungeons, fight monsters and gather treasures!
Mandy can't figure out why every creature she has met since finding herself in this strange new world speaks of her as if she had literally just been born.
They all keep referring to a device known as "The Spawn Symbol" as her origin. But if Mandy had really been created by such a device, why is it that her memories of her past are so real?
Take control of the Bee soldier, Tyalinne, on a mission through the mazelike Isterway Sanctuary as the story surrounding Mandy unfolds piece by piece.
Choose from one of the characters appearing in Story Mode to play as in a desperate crawl that will test your resourcefulness. Whereas in Story Mode you can continue from the room you were in when you die, in Survival Mode death cannot be undone. How deep into the dungeon can you get before making an inevitable final blunder?
- Story Mode alternates between tightly constructed story scenes and open dungeon-crawling sequences. You can continue upon death.
- Survival Mode lets you play as one of the characters in the story in an attempt to crawl as deep into the dungeon as you can. Death is permanent.
- Traditional roguelike gameplay including turn-based exploration/combat, an identification system, loot can be thrown at enemies, etc.
- Collect and equip critters that grant varies perks and abilities.
- Fast travel to previously explored areas is facilitated by a network of doors waiting to be discovered.
- Hostile creatures can be dealt with in a variety of ways, for instance, bribing them with gifts to persuade them to ignore you...or fight on your side.
- Unlock new playable characters for Survival Mode by playing both modes.