3D Morris Prof simulates the famous board game Nine Men's Morris on your PC, including 5 levels from "very easy" to "unbeatable".
A realistic physics engine and advanced real-time graphics with realistic sound make this game to a unique experience.
The objective of the game is to close as many mills as possible to take the opponent pieces from the board. The player who has only two pieces or can't move his pieces has lost the game.
A player starts and placing a piece on a empty spot on the board. Then players take turns placing.
Whoever can close a mill (placing 3 pieces in a row) may remove one of his opponent's pieces from the board but can't remove any piece from a formed mill.
Once all pieces are placed on the board, players take turns moving. To move, a player slides one of his pieces along a board line to an empty adjacent spot. If he can't move, he has lost the game.
Once a player has only three pieces, his pieces may jump to any empty spots. Once that player lose another stone now, he has lost the game.
· OS: Windows 7/Vista/XP
· DirectX 9.0c
· Intel Core 2 Quad 3.00 GHz or higher
· 512 MB main memory
· DirectX able graphic card: 1024 MB NVIDIA Geforce 9800 GT or better,
· ATI Radeon HD 5750 or better
· Screen resolution 1280x1024 at True Color (16 million colours)
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Attempts to change the homepage for web browsers installed on the system.
· Attempts to change the default search engine for web browsers installed on the system.
· Offers to download or install software or components that the program does not require to fully function.