When assassins from Hitman's contract agency, The ICA, are systematically eliminated in a series of hits, it seems a larger, more powerful agency has entered the scene.
With this new trainer you will be given instant access to some very useful in-game cheats.
For Hitman, it's business as usual, until suddenly he loses contact with The ICA. Sensing that he may be the next target, Hitman travels to the United States, where he prepares to make a killing.
Hitman is back and this time he's paid in cold, hard cash. How the money is spent will affect Hitman's passage through the game and the weapons at his disposal, resulting in a unique gameplay experience for each player. Powered by a new version of Io's stunning Glacier engine, Hitman: Blood Money will deliver the most brutal and realistic simulation of life as the world's deadliest assassin. Take on the role of an assassin and complete each mission with professionalism.
Here are some key features of "Hitman: Blood Money":
· 'Blood Money' system - the cleaner the 'hit' the more money you receive which can be spent on reducing your notoriety, weapon customisation, specialist equipment and information.
· Customisable weapons - modify Agent 47's custom weapons in a variety of ways including sound, recoil, rate of fire, damage, reload speed, accuracy and zoom.
· Gripping narrative - who is wiping out the ICA and what is their motivation?
· New engine - the world of the assassin has never been so interactive and looked so good!
· New gameplay techniques - including distraction, accidents, body disposal, human shield, decoy weapons etc.
· New control and camera system - Agent 47 now moves independently of the camera.
· New moves - Agent 47 can now climb, hide, scale ledges and automatically pass low obstacles.
· Improved AI - guards will follow blood trails, investigate suspicious items and behaviour. New pathfinder engine provides improved tracking and movement with realistic enemy behaviour and interaction.
· Soundtrack by BAFTA-winning composer Jesper Kyd.ss