Developer Kerberos Productions and publisher Paradox Interactive have launched a new patch for their space-based strategy game Sword of the Stars II, which is designed to fix a number of crashes associated with various game situations while also improving the overall game experiences.
The eliminated crashes include:
- Fixed CTD when loa system destroyed
- Fixed endturn CTD caused by locust scout
- Fixed gardener waypoint CTD
- Fixed rare mission CTD
- Fixed suulka repair CTD
- Fixed CTD entering battlemanager
- Fixed CTD entering research screen
Sword of the Stars II was in rough shape when it was first launched but, since then, the team at Kerberos has issued a number of patches in order to improve the game experience.