The folks at Kerberos and Paradox released several days ago the Enhanced Edition of Sword of the Stars II, which includes the original game and the first expansion End of Flesh.Today, developers announce a new patch is available for Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition, which brings even more bug fixes.
Some issues with the new playable race included in the expansion, the Loa, have been addressed as well, such as tuning of Loa ships cost, as well as the following bug fixes:
- Fixed bug where Loa production costs were not being calculated correctly for armor selections;
- Fixed bug that would allow Loa to continue researching while in debt;
- Fixed Loa audio not changing volume;
- Fixed Loa not dropping gate in origin system when on NPG mission;
- Fixed bug that would cause Loa to build gates in wrong order;
- Fixed bug where Loa would not use cheapest command design when creating fleet.
For the full list of changes included in this patch, check out the official announcement here.