“Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter” received two new updates in a matter of days. The latest 1.1.23976.4 patch has just been confirmed to fix several critical issues, as well as other minor problems with the game.
Developers announced the following major problems are addressed in this patch, so we recommend players to update as soon as possible:
- Fixed multiplayer CTDs related to very large turn update messages;
- Fixed a CTD related to station modules;
- Fixed late game CTD caused by defeated player still running a debt;
- Fixed CTD in empire manager.
In addition, there are some other bug fixes included in this update, which correct not so critical issues found in “Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter:”
- Fixed humans able to see Zuul node lines;
- Fixed bug that would cause the AI to attempt to upgrade a station multiple times at the same time;
- Fixed bug that would cause news events for slot 1 to show when loading a game in another slot.
The update is now live on Steam, so those who purchased the game via Valve’s digital store will receive the new patch automatically.