One week after its official release on Steam, Painkiller Hell & Damnation receives its first patch, which fixes lots of issues.
Aside from addressing some of the issues reported by players, developers also turned on a load of US West & East Server. Some of the bugs fixed by this patch include:
- It’s possible to unlock the “Evil’s Haste” achievement without destroying every object at tutorial level;
- Local Co-op Save games are not made for any of the players when advancing in Local Co-op mode;
- demon mode erratic weapon switching;
- tarot cards do not have proper textures;
- possible hangouts when game is being closed.
In addition, the update promises to increase the game's stability and the network bandwidth for multiplayer games. For the full list of changes added by this patch, check out the official announcement.