Changes are made to the Asari Infiltrator, Male Quarian Soldier, and Vorcha Hunter
BioWare has just posted a brand new balance update for Mass Effect 3's multiplayer mode, unlocking a brand new character, in the form of the Turian Saboteur Engineer, while making some crucial changes to the Tactical Cloak power of the Asari Infiltrator, and other such abilities.Mass Effect 3's multiplayer has been a huge success and even after many months since the game's release, BioWare is still releasing weekly balancing updates.
The latest one has just been revealed, according to the BSN, and brings a new character, the Turian Saboteur Engineer, as well as new hazard maps (Firebase White and Glacier).
Changes are also made to certain powers of certain characters, so check them out below.
Tactical Cloak (Asari Infiltrator only)
- Note: the Asari Tactical Cloak damage bonus only applies to powers and melees
- Base damage bonus increased from 40% to 60%
- Evolution 2 damage bonus increased from 40% to 60%
- Evolution 6 power damage bonus increased from 25% to 40%
Quarian Defender Passive Power (Male Quarian Soldier only)
- Base weapon damage bonus increased from 2.5% to 7.5%
- Evolution 6 weapon damage bonus increased from 10% to 12.5%
Vorcha Hunter Engineer- Starting encumbrance capacity increased from 30% to 40%
The new update has already been rolled out to Mass Effect 3's multiplayer servers.