Rockstar Games has just announced that a new update is now available for Grand Theft Auto 5 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.The said patch has been confirmed to address lots of issues affecting both versions of the game, especially bugs experienced by players in Story Mode. The following changes are included in this patch:
- Fix for interface issues when using Internet on the cell phone after completing the game, or during a mission replay;
- Fix for the Vanilla Unicorn occasionally becoming locked;
- Fix for issues where the character’s money could drop below zero and become stuck there;
- Fix for the Epsilon Program missions not progressing properly after delivering some cars;
- Fix for issue where the Atomic Blimp sometimes does not appear as a phone contact for Collector’s Edition owners;
- Fix for issues with saved vehicles going missing, or losing their upgrades;
- Fixes for several map escape and collision issues along with other various bug fixes.
Those who experience other issues after installing this patch are advised to contact developers on their support site.