Valve is launching an update for DOTA 2, specifically designed to fix a number of issues with the Greeveling winter event.The full list of changes includes:
- Naked Greevils now get a random ultimate too.
- Auras from heroes no longer apply when in Greevil mode.
- Rebalanced the essence stat bonuses slightly. This should make seraphic greevils slightly weaker overall and colored greevils should be the best at whatever their essence gives innately.
- The items heroes receive from presents are now significantly better.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause non-naked greevils to get incorrect/random abilities.
- Fixed a few greevil ability tooltips that were crediting abilities to the wrong essence/egg colors.
- Fixed Greeviling game summary gifts sometimes displaying incorrectly.
DOTA 2 is a Multiplayer Online Battle Arena title and its overall success depends heavily on quick reactions from the development team to all the bugs and problems that the community reveals.