The update also adds support for text input with the gamepad
Gearbox Software has just announced the immediate availability of a new patch for the highly-acclaimed Borderlands 2 game.The following changes and improvements have been included in patch 1.3.1 for Borderlands 2:
- Added support for text input using the gamepad for Steam's Big Picture mode;
- Fixed a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck in the "Whoops" mission of the Captain Scarlett DLC;
- Deathtrap can no longer restore an enemy's shields, even though it was hilarious;
- Fixed a bug that caused off-hand weapons to sometimes deal improper damage while Gunzerking;
- Addressed an issue where shotguns did not receive full damage boosts from skills and gear.
The update is about 127MB in size and will be automatically downloaded if you have the game already installed. Make sure you restart Steam client, so the patch can be downloaded.