Gamers can also get gift cards for video game purchases
Retail giant Target announces that all those shopping in its stores starting with Thursday at 9 PM will get access to a wide range of deals linked to the video game world, including special prices for the biggest consoles and a number of recently launched titles.A statement from the company offers information on the most interesting deals:
- gamers can get a 100 dollar (78 Euro) cut on a bundle for the Xbox 360 that includes the 4 GB version of the Microsoft home console, Kinect, two video games, a wireless console and one month of Xbox Live Gold;
- the PlayStation 3 with 250 GB of hard drive, one controller and two games is on sale for 199.99 dollars (155 Euro);
- the PlayStation Vita, the Wi-Fi version, with LEGO Batman 2 included, is 199.99 dollars (155 Euro);
- 149.99 dollars (117 Euro) for the Nintendo 3DS handheld with Super Mario Bros 3D Land included;
- those who buy Halo 4, Forza Horizon or Assassin’s Creed 3 get a 20 dollar (15 Euro) gift card that can be used for other Target products.